1.- IDENTIFICATION DATA:
Website domain: http://www.europe-hotels.org
Domain owner: Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L.
Address: Calle Rafael Puig, 23. 38660 – Arona – Los Cristianos
Tax ID: B-38.013.744 Registered in the Commercial Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife: Volume 913, folio 53, sheet TF-5268, entry 18a of Adaptation.
Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. respects your right to privacy and complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, including Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, its development regulations, and any other regulations that may modify, complement, or replace it in the future, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“General Data Protection Regulation”), applicable from May 25, 2018, and any other regulations that may develop or complement it in the future.
2.- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The data controller is the legal entity that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. In other words, the controller decides how and for what purposes personal data is processed.
3.- WHO IS YOUR CONTACT AT EUROPE HOTELS INTERNACIONAL TENERIFE S.L. FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you have any questions or would like more information about the processing or protection of your personal data, you can contact us through any of the following channels:
Data Controller: Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer: Juan Manuel Cabrera Baeza Email: email@example.com
4.- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
5.- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
– Identifying data: Name, surnames, identity document (number or tax identification code, foreigner identification number, passport, or residence permit)
– Contact data: Postal address, email, landline, and mobile phone number.
– Transactional data: Information about contracts, billing and collection, payment methods, banking details, and any data related to your transactions with us.
– Electronic data: IP address, type and language of the browser, domain through which you access the Website, browsing data, activity on the Website.
We do not intentionally collect information about minors unless we have the express consent of their parents or legal guardians. You guarantee that you are over 13 years old. If you become aware or suspect that Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. has personal data of minors, please contact us through any of the channels indicated above, and we will proceed to its deletion.
6.- COLLECTION AND OBTAINING OF PERSONAL DATA
Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L., collects and processes the personal data that you voluntarily provide to us through your interaction with our Website, specifically:
- When requesting information or quotes for our products and services.
- When purchasing products or services from Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L.
You will only be required to provide the personal data that is necessary for Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. to provide the services or make available the functionalities of the Website that you have requested. You guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep it duly updated.
7.- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA? PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING.
In general, the personal data you provide and that we obtain from you is used to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with a high-quality service, and to inform you about opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you.
The specific purposes for which we process your personal data are detailed below:
- To provide you with information requested by you, including product and service quotes. In this case, the legal basis for processing your data is your consent.
- To send you our newsletter with information, promotions, campaigns, and news about products and services of Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. In this case, the legal basis for processing your data is your consent.
- To register you as a customer, process your transactions, manage the contractual relationship with you, provide you access to the private customer area if applicable, send you relevant information about products and services, billing, collection and payments, process transactions and payment methods, and any service-related communication or related to your contract and transactions, administration of loyalty programs, discounts, promotions, and conducting satisfaction surveys or related to the products and services marketed and distributed by Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. In this case, the legal basis for processing your data is, if you are a residential customer, the execution of the contract for the sale of products or provision of services with Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L.
- To ensure the security of our Website and information. In this case, the legal basis for processing your data is the legitimate interest in providing a secure environment and preventing damage to the systems of Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. and the information of its users, as well as unauthorized access and misuse of them.
Please note that receiving commercial information is not essential to maintaining the relationship we have with you. If you prefer not to receive commercial communications, you can inform us at any time through the indicated channels or unsubscribe using the link provided for this purpose in the commercial emails you receive or, if communications are sent by other means, by requesting it in writing to the address above.
To what extent will automated decision-making take place?
Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. does not use fully automated decision-making processes to establish, develop, or terminate a contractual relationship with you. In case we use such processes in a particular case, we will keep you informed and communicate your rights in this regard if required by law.
Will profiling take place?
In order to offer you products and/or services according to your interests and improve your user experience, we may create a “commercial profile” based on the information provided. However, no automated decisions will be made based on this profile.
8.- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Service providers with activities related to the services contracted by you.
- Legal obligations: Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. may disclose your personal data when the transfer is authorized by law or is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including transfer to competent authorities, judges, and courts.
Certainly! Here is the English translation of the provided text: “`html
9. WHAT MEASURES DO WE APPLY TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. adopts appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with current regulations, to protect your personal data against any misuse, destruction, loss, accidental or unlawful alteration, disclosure, or unauthorized access. This includes measures necessary to address any suspicions of data breaches.
10. HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. will retain your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, unless you exercise your right to deletion or withdraw your consent.
Afterward, they will be blocked unless the law requires or allows for a longer retention period (e.g., for the formulation, exercise, or defense of legal claims), in which case, they will be duly blocked for the necessary time before deletion. To determine an appropriate data retention period, we apply the following criteria:
– Data necessary to provide you with requested information, including product and service quotes, will be retained for the time needed to handle and process such requests, in accordance with applicable legal provisions and statutory limitation periods.
– Data necessary to send you the Newsletter will be processed as long as you do not revoke your consent and communicate your desire to no longer receive them, in accordance with applicable legal provisions and statutory limitation periods.
– Data related to the acquisition of products and services from Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. within a contractual relationship will be retained for the duration of the service contract, in accordance with applicable legal provisions and statutory limitation periods.
– When you have consented to receive commercial communications, they will be retained until you revoke your consent and communicate your desire to no longer receive them, in accordance with applicable legal provisions and statutory limitation periods.
– When cookies are installed on your device, data will be retained in accordance with applicable legal requirements and recommendations issued by competent authorities.
11. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with applicable regulations, you have several rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data. The exercise of these rights is free for you, except in cases where requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially if repetitive.
These rights include:
-Right to information: You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible, and easily accessible manner, with clear and simple language, about the use and processing of your personal data.
-Right of access: You have the right to request confirmation of whether we are processing your personal data, to have access to it, and to obtain information about its processing and a copy of such data. The copy of your personal data provided will be free, although requests for additional copies may be subject to a reasonable charge based on administrative costs. We may ask you to prove your identity or provide more information necessary to handle your request.
– Right of rectification: You have the right to request the correction of inaccurate, not up-to-date, or incomplete personal data concerning you. You may also request the completion of incomplete personal data, including through an additional statement.
– Right to erasure – right to be forgotten: You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data when, among other reasons and provided a proportionality assessment is made, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and it does not concern current events, with the right to information prevailing. However, this right is not absolute, and Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. may continue to keep them duly blocked in cases provided by applicable regulations.
-Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, which means that we may continue to store them but not process them further if any of the following conditions are met:
– you contest the accuracy of the data, for a period allowing the controller to verify its accuracy;
– the processing is unlawful, and you oppose the deletion of the data and request the limitation of its use instead;
– Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. no longer needs the data for processing purposes, but you need it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims; you have objected to the processing while verifying whether Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L.’s legitimate grounds override yours.
-Right to data portability: You have the right to have your data transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. This right applies when the processing of your personal data is based on consent or the performance of a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means.
-Right to object: This right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling. We cannot comply with your right only when we process your data if we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims.
– Right to withdraw consent: In cases where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data for certain activities (e.g., to send you commercial information), you may withdraw it at any time.
– Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose details can be found at http://www.agpd.es
You can exercise your rights by sending us a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org, including a document proving your identity and providing the necessary details to process your request.
Cookies and other tracking technologies, among other purposes, allow us to remember your preferences and recognize you on subsequent visits. This is achieved by storing certain information on your device.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a device that is downloaded to the terminal equipment of a user for the purpose of storing data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Cookies are part of the Website. When you access the Website, it makes the browser create small files with information necessary for the proper functioning of the Website on your device (computer, tablet, phone, etc.). These files (which are the cookies themselves) are part of the technology necessary for the correct functioning of the Website and are not inherently harmful.
Cookies are installed and stored on your device and allow tracking your activity on the Internet.
Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the requested service is provided.
Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
The Website uses both its own cookies and third-party cookies.
Depending on the time they remain activated:
Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g., a list of purchased products).
Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie controller, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The Website uses both persistent cookies and session cookies.
For what purposes can the Website’s cookies be used?
Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, carrying out the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for video or sound broadcasting, or sharing content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from which they access the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: These are cookies that allow the person responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications, or platforms and to create navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications, and platforms, with the aim of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data by users of the service. Advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included on a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
There are other technologies used for purposes similar to cookies, such as local storage of HTML5, tags, and shared local objects (LSO). LSOs are used by the authors of files read by Adobe® Flash® Player and the websites that host these files (more information about Flash Player and LSOs). We use HTML5 local storage, LSO, and similar technologies to authenticate you, track the information you have provided us, and remember your preferences.
When using these types of technologies, information can be stored offline, such as websites visited on your device, and transferred to our servers the next time you connect online to our service.
Every time you access our website, your internet browser transmits certain usage data to us for technical reasons, which is stored in log files. This usage data includes the following: date and time of access to our website; name of the website accessed; IP address of your computer or mobile device; address of the website from which you accessed our website; volume of data transferred; and name and version of your browser.
Analysis of log files helps us improve our internet products, facilitate their use, quickly search for and eliminate errors, and monitor server capabilities.
A “plugin” or add-on is an application (or software program) that interacts with another to add a new and usually very specific function.
Web beacons and embedded scripts
Web beacons (web beacons, web bugs, web beacons…) and embedded scripts are other technologies we use on the Website, as well as in some of our emails and ads.
Web beacons (or “tags”) are snippets of programming code included on the Website, emails, and ads to inform Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. (or the companies that help us carry out our operations) that such websites, emails, or ads have been viewed or clicked on.
Embedded scripts are snippets of programming code included on the Website to measure the use of these websites, such as which links are clicked. We use this information to improve the Website and tailor it to topics that are likely to be of more interest to you, as well as to conduct market research.
How can I disable cookies?
You can configure your browser to reject all cookies. However, some features or services on the Website may not work properly without cookies. Most browsers allow you to completely disable cookies, so you can choose which cookies you want to work on this Website at any time by modifying your browser settings. You can find more information in your browser’s settings. Below, we also provide links to the websites of the major browsers: