1.- IDENTIFICATION DATA:
Web domain: http://www.europe-hotels.org
Owner of the web domain: Europe Hotels International Tenerife, S.L.
Address: Calle Rafael Puig, 23 38660 Arona-Los Cristianos
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife: Volume 913 general, sheet 53, page TF-5268 18th adaptation inscription.
Europe Hotels International Tenerife, S.L. respects your right to privacy and complies with current legislation on the protection of personal data, including Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, its implementing regulations and any other regulations that may modify, complement or replace it in the future, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC ('the General Data Protection Regulation'), applicable as from 25 May 2018, as well as any other rules that may develop or complement it in the future.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The data controller is the legal entity that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. In other words, the controller decides how and for what purposes personal data are processed.
- WHO IS YOUR CONTACT AT EUROPE HOTELS INTERNACIONAL TENERIFE, S.L. FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
If you have any questions or wish to receive more information about the treatment or protection of your personal data, you can contact us through any of the following ways:
Responsible for processing: Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L.
Data Protection Delegate: Juan Manuel Cabrera Baeza
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
A personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
- Identifying data: Name, surname(s), identity card (tax number or code, foreigner's identification number, passport or residence permit)
- Contact data: Postal address, e-mail address, landline and mobile phone number
- Transactional data: Information on contracts, billing and collection, payment methods, bank details and any data relating to your transactions with us.
- Electronic data: IP address, browser type and language, domain through which you access the Website, browsing data, activity on the Website.
We do not intentionally collect information on minors, unless you have the express consent of their parents or legal guardians. You warrant that you are at least 13 years old. If you know or suspect that Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. has personal data of minors, please contact us through any of the channels listed above and we will proceed to remove it.
- COLLECTION AND OBTAINING OF PERSONAL DATA.
Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L., collects and processes the personal data that you voluntarily provide us through your interaction with our Web Site, specifically:
- When you request information or quotes about our products and services.
- When you purchase products or services from Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L.
You will only be obliged to provide the personal data that is necessary for Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. to be able to provide you with the services or make available the functions of the Website that you have requested.
You guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated.
- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR? PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR THE TREATMENT.
In general, the personal data you provide to us and that we obtain from you is used to process your requests and transactions, to provide you with a high-quality service and to inform you about opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you.
The specific purposes for which we process your personal data are detailed below:
- To provide you with information requested by you, including product and service quotes. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- To send you our newsletter with information, promotions, campaigns and news about products and services of Europe Hotels International Tenerife, S.L. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent.
- To register you as a client, process your transactions, manage the contractual relationship with you, give you access to the private client area if applicable, send you relevant information about products and services, billing, collections and payments, process transactions and payment methods and any communication of service or related to your contract and transactions, administer loyalty programs, discounts and promotions and conduct satisfaction surveys or related to products and services marketed and distributed by Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S. L. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is, in the case of a residential customer, the execution of the contract for the sale of products or the provision of services with Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L.
- To guarantee the security of our Website and information. In this case, the legal basis for the processing of your data is the legitimate interest in providing a safe environment and avoiding damage to the systems of Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. and to the information of its users, as well as unauthorised access and improper use of the same.
Please note that receiving business information is not essential to maintaining our relationship with you. If you prefer not to receive commercial communications, you may inform us at any time by the means indicated or unsubscribe at the link provided for this purpose in the commercial communications by e-mail that you receive or, if the communications are sent by other means, by requesting it in writing at the address indicated above.
To what extent will decision making be automated?
Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. does not use fully automated decision-making processes to initiate, develop or terminate a contractual relationship with you. In the event that we use such processes in a particular case, we will keep you informed and advise you of your rights in this respect if prescribed by law.
Will profiling take place?
In order to provide you with products and/or services in accordance with your interests and to enhance your user experience, we may develop a "business profile" based on the information you provide. However, no automated decisions will be made based on this profile.
- WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will share or give access to third parties to your personal data when it is necessary to do so in order to service the goods and services you have contracted, or to offer you services or products that may be of interest to you:
- Service providers with activities related to the services you have purchased.
- Legal obligations: Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. may disclose your personal data when authorized by law or when necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including disclosure to the competent authorities, judges and courts.
- WHAT MEASURES DO WE TAKE TO KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE?
Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in accordance with current regulations, to protect your personal data against any improper use, destruction, loss, accidental or unlawful modification, disclosure or unauthorized access, including those necessary to deal with any suspected data breaches.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. will keep your personal data for the time necessary to comply with the purposes for which they were collected, provided that you do not exercise your right to delete or revoke your consent.
They will then be blocked, unless the law requires or permits a longer conservation period (for example, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims), in which case they will be kept duly blocked for the time necessary before they are deleted.
To determine an appropriate retention period for your data, we apply the following criteria:
- The data required to provide you with information requested by you, including product and service quotes, will be kept for the time necessary to respond to and process such requests, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statutory limitation periods.
- The data necessary to send you the Newsletter will be processed as long as you do not revoke your consent and inform us of your wish not to receive it any longer, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the statutory limitation periods.
- The data related to the acquisition of products and services from Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. within the framework of a contractual relationship, will be kept for the duration of the service contract, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the periods of limitation of actions provided for in the regulations. - When you have consented to receive commercial communications, they will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent and inform us of your wish to stop receiving them, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions and the periods of limitation for actions provided for in the regulations.
- Where cookies are installed on your device, the data will be retained in accordance with applicable legal requirements and recommendations issued by the competent authorities.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have a number of rights regarding the collection and processing of your personal data. The exercise of these rights will be free of charge for you, except in cases where requests are made that are manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially if they are repetitive.
These rights are as follows:
- Right to information: You have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, intelligible and easily accessible manner, in clear and simple language, about the use and processing of your personal data.
- Right of access: You have the right to ask us at any time to confirm whether we are processing your personal data, to provide you with access to such data and information about its processing and to obtain a copy of such data. The copy of your personal data that we provide to you will be free of charge, although requests for additional copies may be subject to a reasonable charge based on administrative costs. We may ask you to provide evidence of your identity or request further information as necessary to deal with your request.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete personal data concerning you. You may also request that personal data which are incomplete be supplemented, including by means of an additional statement.
- Right of deletion -right to forget-: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons and provided that a judgement of proportionality is made, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and it is not about current facts or events and the right to information prevails. However, this right is not absolute so that Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. may continue to keep them duly blocked in the cases provided for by applicable regulations.
- Right to limit processing: You have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data, which means that we may continue to store them, but not continue to process them if any of the following conditions are met:
- You challenge the accuracy of the data, for a period of time that allows the data controller to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of the data and request instead the limitation of its use;
- Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. no longer needs the data for the purposes of processing, but you need them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims; you have opposed the processing, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons of Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. prevail over your own.
- Right to the portability of data: You have the right to have your data transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. This right applies when the processing of your personal data is based on consent or the execution of a contract and such processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object: This right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling. We will not be able to exercise your right only when we process your data if we establish compelling legitimate reasons for the processing or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to revoke consent: In cases where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data in connection with certain activities (e.g. for the purpose of sending you commercial information), you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose details you can consult at http://www.agpd.es.
You may exercise your rights by sending us a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a document proving your identity and providing the details necessary to process your request.
Cookies and other tracking technologies, among other purposes, allow us to remember your preferences and recognize you on subsequent visits. This is achieved by storing certain information on your computer.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a device that is downloaded onto a user's terminal equipment for the purpose of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Cookies are part of the Website. When you access the Web Site, it causes the browser to create on your device (computer, tablet, telephone, etc.) small files with information necessary for the operation of the Web Site. These files (which are the cookies themselves) form part of the technology required for the correct functioning of the Website and are not inherently harmful.
Cookies are installed and stored on your device and allow you to track your Internet activity.
What kind of cookies do we use?
Depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be:
Own cookies: These are sent to the terminal equipment of the interested party from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: Cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
The Website uses both its own and third-party cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The Website uses both persistent cookies and session cookies.
For what purposes can the Website's cookies be used?
Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which the advertisements are shown.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What tracking technologies do we use?
In addition to cookies, there are other technologies that allow us to track your browsing and obtain information about your activity on the Website.
There are other technologies that are used for similar purposes as cookies, such as HTML5 local storage, tags and local shared objects (LSOs). LSOs are used by the authors of files read by Adobe® Flash® Player and the websites that host these files (more information about Flash Player and LSOs). We use local storage of HTML5, LSO and similar technologies to authenticate you, track the information you have provided to us, and remember your preferences. When using these types of technologies, information such as the websites visited can be stored offline on your device and transferred to our servers the next time you connect online to our service.
Each time you access our website, your internet browser transmits to us certain usage data for technical reasons which is stored in protocol files, known as log files. These usage data are as follows: date and time of access to our website; name of the website consulted; IP address of your computer or mobile device; address of the website from which you accessed our website; volume of data transferred and name and version of your browser.
The analysis of the log files helps us to improve our internet products and to make them easier to consult, to find and eliminate errors quickly and to control the capacities of the server.
A "plug-in" is an application (or computer program) that relates to another application to add a new and usually very specific function.
Web beacons and embedded scripts
Web beacons (web beacons, web bugs, web lights...) and embedded scripts are other technologies we use on the Website, as well as in some of our emails and advertisements.
Web beacons (or "tags") are pieces of programming code that are included in the Website, emails and advertisements to inform Europe Hotels Internacional Tenerife, S.L. (or the companies that help us carry out our operations) that such web pages, emails or advertisements have been viewed or clicked on.
Embedded scripts are pieces of programming code that are included on the Website to measure the usage of these web pages, such as which links are clicked. We use this information to improve the Website and tailor it to the topics that are most likely to interest you, as well as to conduct market research.
How do I disable cookies?
You can set your browser to reject all cookies. However, some web features or services may not function properly without cookies. Most browsers allow you to completely disable cookies, so you can choose which cookies you want to work on this Website at any time by modifying your browser settings. You can find more information in your browser settings. Below, we also provide you with links to the websites of the major browsers: