Our hotel Park Club Europe All Inclusive Resort is located in the south of Tenerife, in the Golden Mile of Playa de Las Américas.
We are at about 15 minutes from the Reina Sofia South airport and at about 60 minutes from the North airport.
How to get to the hotel from the Reina Sofia South airport?
We are at about 15 minutes from the Reina Sofia South airport.
At the airport, you will have to take the bus Nº450 to “Estación Costa Adeje” the bus stop number is 7571 and it will take you approximately 25 minutes to "Playa de las Americas". Once in "Playa de las Americas" the hotel is just about 10minutes walking from the bus stop.
It will take you approximately 15 minutes by car from Reine Sofia Sur Airport
- Head to south (0.2km):
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit (0.8 km)
- Stay in the left lane (0.3 km)
- Take the ramp to San Miguel / Arona / Los Cristianos (0.3 km)
- Join TF-1 (13.4 km)
- Take the exit toward TF-665 / Los Cristianos (0.1 km)
- Joining TF-28 (0.2 km)
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto TF-655 (0.8 km)
- Slight right toward Av. De Chayofita (0.1 km)
- Slight right onto Av. De Chayofita (1.0 km)
- Slight right onto Av. Antonio Dominguez
- Go through 2 roundabouts (1.2 km)
- Turn left onto Av. Rafael Puig Lluvina, the hotel is on the left (300m).
Avenida Rafael Puig, nº23
Playa de Las Américas
38660 - Arona - Tenerife
T +34 922 75 70 60
F +34 922 79 33 52